The high price of most commercial CCTV (closed circuit TV) surveillance systems has lead to the development of PC-based software that can turn your PC computer into a powerful CCTV system. The PCI DVR card compatible to work with any CCTV cameras (Black & white or color, Cmos or CCD,....) If you're willing to do a little work, you can build your own computer for CCTV surveillance that costs pennies on the dollar, without paying for the assistance of a professional.
View CCTV vs Internet,
Your custom-built CCTV system can be configured to your individual specifications and requirements. Even advanced features such as motion detection and online video streaming are possible with modern software.
Read the instructions and requirements in the DVR card and also check the supported mother board. Above DVR PCI card compatible to work on Windows XP, Vista & win7.
Here are the steps of installment:
- Keep your computer manual and operator manual handy. Switch off the power for safety precautions.
- Remove the housing/casing of the PC. Keep your screws safe for later use.
- Put the DVR CCTV card into the empty slot in the computer and make sure it is firmly fitted into your PC mother board.
- Once you have installed, assemble your PC back to normal. Tight all the screws and fit the casing.
- Once it’s done, reboot the system then inserting the DVR card driver disk.
- Install the software according to the manual.
- First time start you need to set the correct parameter according to the manual.
PC DVR Card Specification:
- Simultaneous Recording up to 16 Cameras using 4 card (one card for every 4 cameras) on One PC.
- Multi-Mode Display Screen
- High Speed Playback Search
- Motion Detection Recording
- Automatic Direction Recording Remote On-line Viewing and Playback via LAN, WAN , PSTN , Internet with web browser.
- Emergency Automatic Display
- Alarm I/O interface
- Dual Display for Live and Playback
- Pan / Tilt/Zoom Control
- Real-Time Digital Video Real Time display:PAL:768x576 / NTSC:640x480
- PCI Controller Card easy to install
- Support both Color / Black & White Cameras
- Support Windows XP, Vista, win7
- Data Compressing Format : MPEG-4
- Display Speed Resource : 100/120 FPS
- Network Connection : PSTN ISDN ADSL
- PC Requirement : PIII500 / 128M / 40G or above
- Software Supports : Windows XP/Vista/Win7
How to select CCTV Camera for DVR Surveillance System
DIY a computer for CCTV Surveillance system w/ PCI DVR card
If you're willing to do a little work, you can build your own computer for CCTV surveillance that costs pennies on the dollar, without paying for the assistance of a professional.
Anadigi Industrial Ltd